We all know that 2020 was not the year we were hoping for when the clock struck midnight last New Years Eve. All we can do is continue to make the best of it, which means stepping up our NYE celebrations from home this year. I have a few suggestions, including fun cocktail recipes with a few sources for cute glasses that you can put them in! Keep reading to get the ingredients and recipes for these unique New Years Eve cocktails and let me know what you think if you try them!
First, choose a fun glass for your drink…
Next, pick out your drink of choice…
1. Chambord Bellini
A chilled pitcher
6 Cups of frozen variety of berries (cherries, cranberries, blueberries)
1/2 Bottle of Chambord (300mL), chilled
1 Bottle of prosecco, chilled
- Fill pitcher with berries.
- Pour Chambord over berries.
- Slowly pour in the prosecco.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs.
- Pour into champagne glasses and serve.
Recipe and photo source: Diethood blog
2. Tangerine Bourbon Sidecar
2 oz Tropicana Premium Tangerine Leomnaade
1.5 oz Bourbon
.5 oz Cointreau
Stevia drops or sweetener of your choice
Generous lemon wedge
Tangerine slice and thyme sprig for garnish
- In a shaker, combine tangerine lemonade, bourbon, Cointreau, sweetener and ice.
- Shake and pour into a glass.
- Squeeze the lemon and tangerine wedges on top.
- Garnish with tangerine wedge and thyme sprig.
Recipe and photo source: The Life Styled blog
3. Champagne Jello Shots
1 cup sparkling cider apple or white grape
1/2 ounce gelatin 2 packets
3/4 cup sweet sparkling wine
1/4 cup vodka plain or flavored
blueberries or raspberries (optional)
gold sanding sugar for garnish (optional)
- Place blueberries or raspberries in each cavity of a silicone mini muffin mold.
- In a medium heatproof bowl, pour boiling sparking cider over gelatin and stir until completely dissolved, about 2 minutes. Let cool to room temperature. Stir in vodka and champagne.
- Pour gelatin mixture over fruit in muffin pan to top of cavity. Chill for 3-4 hours
- Run a toothpick around the edge of the jello shots to loosen, then pop out upside down onto a wax paper lined surface or serving plate. Sprinkle with sanding sugar and serve chilled.
Recipe and photo source: 40 Aprons blog
4. White Christmas Martini
2 oz White Chocolate liqueur
1 oz White creme de cacao
1 oz Half and half
Honey and coarse sanding sugar for rim garnish
- Pour the honey into a shallow dish and put the sanding sugar in another shallow dish. Coat the rim of the glass in the honey; then dip the rim in the sugar to coat evenly. Set the glass aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the vodka, white chocolate liqueur, creme de cacao, and half and half. Shake and strain into the prepared martini glass.
Recipe and photo source: Inspired by Charm blog
P.S. Looking for cheeseboards to step up your charcuterie game? Look no further than the stunners I’ve linked below.
While sipping on one of your unique New Years Eve cocktails, take a look at these posts to improve your space in 2021: