My goal this Spring: have the most colorful and fun accessories possible. I’m usually pretty neutral with clothes and home decor and I want to branch out into the fun patterns that I see everywhere. If you have the same goal (or at least similar), scroll down to see the spring essentials that I rounded up, all under $60 (because ya girl is also shopping on a budget)!
- Every girl needs a quality denim jacket and this one is the perfect tone for the perfect price.
- I’ve been obsessed with espadrille sandals and I love how these ones incorporate my fave color!
- A woven wine caddy – need I say more?
- This outdoor, floral drinking glass can be added to my next picnic along with the wine tote!
- You can switch out your throw pillows for bright, colorful, patterned pillows to get in a cheery mood for the season.
- It’s Spring so it’s going to rain. May as well have a cute umbrella.
- Melamine plates and bowls for said picnic … or just some dinner on the patio! (The plates are linked and here are the bowls. There’s other items in the collection too, just scroll down the page to the “recommended” section!)
- A floral pitcher that can double as a flower vase because we all need fresh flowers in our lives.
- This skirt just makes me think of sunshine and I think I would wear it every day.
- Another espadrille .. oops! I mean come on – this one is truly an essential. It goes with everything.
- Probably the most stylish serving set I have ever seen! I’ll take 3.
- The candle scent is called “Wildwood Flower” which sounds so “Spring” to me .. and it’s from Draper James so a classic of course!
- What do this dress and my favorite princess dress growing up have in common? I’ll refuse to take it off because I love it too much and for that reason, it will probably never get washed.
Wishing you a cheerful Spring season full of pattern, color and style!