Valentine’s day isn’t just for romance – it’s also for treating yourself to that cute handbag or sweater you’ve been eye-ing. Here are a few V-Day treats that caught my eye. Sticking with the classic pink and red palette, of course.
- Perfect (and tasteful) decor for February.
- I cut some of this off (on the left side – sorry), but you get the idea. If I had red in my normal house decor, I would buy this piece.
- I have these faux peonies in two different shades of pink and love them. They also come in white. I wish I had gotten those too.
- Hellloooo flirty date night dress under $60!
- And a beaded bag to match – love.
- I want a pair of these mini Uggs so badly. Maybe this is my sign to get them?
- Cute trinket dishes because we need places for our trinkets.
- I have seen this pillow pattern in so many colorways and am shocked at how much I love the red.
- This pillow doesn’t need an explanation. A Valentine’s decor essential if I’ve ever seen one.
- Dreamy, ultra-saturated rug in all the right colors.
- I just love slippers. There will never be a day that I don’t wear slippers. They’re the perfect V-Day treats.
- (Tasteful) cards to spread the love because that’s what this day is all about!
- Classic color block sweater that’d work for all winter months. So cute.
- A Free People beanie because it’s chilly.
- Pottery Barn always has cute seasonal dishes. They just never miss.
- In case you need a piece of art to remind you to laugh … in a great color scheme.
Looking for more design inspo? Keep on reading: